At Third Coast Bank, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities is our top priority. We understand that your daily routine as well as handling your finances have changed due to these unprecedented times. Banking is an essential service and we are here for you. We are committed to keeping you updated on any changes as they emerge and sharing available resources with you.
Third Coast Bank CARES PPP Program
May 3, 2021: Round 2 Update
Third Coast Bank sincerely appreciates the opportunity to provide support to so many companies and their employees during this round of the Paycheck Protection Program. We are working diligently to process received applications before the end of the program. At this time, we are no longer accepting new applications.
Banking Center Updates
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, and community is still our top priority. In an effort to adhere to social distancing, we ask customers to please wear face masks and utilize our hand sanitizers when visiting our lobbies. Please use our drive thru locations, where available, to make any transactions. If you need assistance, please visit our one of our personal bankers at any of our locations. .
To minimize the spread of the virus, we ask that you utilize our online banking services and mobile app if you have any symptoms related to the virus or have been in contact with anybody affected by COVID-19.
TCB cares about you and we'll be here when you need us.
Third Coast Bank Online & Mobile Banking:
If you haven't already, please enroll in Online Banking and download our Mobile
You will be able to:
- Update your personal information so we can stay in touch.
- Access your bank accounts; view transactions and balances.
- If you are enrolled in Mobile Deposit, you'll be able to deposit checks.2
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Pay bills using Bill Pay services.3
1. Mobile App is available for download. Message and data rates may apply.
2. Must be enrolled for Mobile Deposit, consumers only. Business customers may establish Mobile Remote Deposit Capture services mRDC.
3. Bill pay payees must be established in online banking before using in the Mobile App.
Third Coast Bank Drive-Thru Service:
Deposits and cash withdrawals may be made through our drive-thru locations. See all of our Third Coast locations.
All ATM Service:
As always you may use any ATM nationwide for cash withdrawals, and we'll waive any fee and provide an immediate refund of other's fees.
In effort to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, we have enacted the following precautionary measures:
- Advised employees to take preventative action to avoid exposure and maintain proper health standards
- Monitor travel advisories; including quarantining employees who have traveled to countries with Level 3 or higher travel advisories by the U.S. State Department where there are pronounced COVID-19 outbreaks
- Advised employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home
- Provide continual informational updates to employees on COVID -19 developments
Other Small Business Resources
SBA EIDL Program
SBA’s direct economic disaster loans
to help with the effect of COVID-19. Please click on the link to apply. SBA Disaster Loan
SBA’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disaster Relief Direct Lending:
SBA disaster assistance customer service center. Call 1-800-659-2955
Cyber criminals have been quick to take advantage of the coronavirus outbreak. Please do not let your guard down and fall for scams. Here are a few that we are aware of:
- Phishing Emails - criminals are exploiting the crisis by sending emails that appear to be from a legitimate medical and healthcare organization including the World Health Organization (WHO).
- COVID-19 Maps - hackers are using COVID-19 outbreak maps to infect computers, cell phones, and tablets with malware. This will lead to either unsuspecting victims opening the attachment which infects their device or prompting the victim to enter their login credentials.
- Non-delivery Scams - bad actors advertise as a company that sells medical supplies used to prevent or protect against the coronavirus. The criminals will demand payment or deposits in advance and then never deliver the products.
- Charitable Causes Scams - another scheme uses social media to dupe victims into donating money to bogus charitable causes.
- Checks from the government - there are reports that the government may soon be sending money by check or direct deposit to each of us. The details are still be worked out; however, please know that the government will not ask you to pay anything up front to get this money; the government will not call to ask for your Social Security number or bank information; anyone who does is a scammer.
Please do not be fooled by the fraudsters into handing over your sensitive personal and/or banking information like username, password, or any other personally identifying information.
IRS - Consumer Economic Impact Payment (EIP)
The Internal Revenue Service launched online tools to enable consumers who have previously filed a tax return to check the status of their economic impact payment.
You can use the Get My Payment
tool to see the date your payment is scheduled to be deposited in your bank account or mailed to you.
We're here for you.
Please contact your banker directly or call our Service Center if you need our help.
Third Coast Bank SSB Customer Service 1-833-844-7708
Please do not provide your banking information to a fraudster.
We will not call, text, or email you and ask this information.
This situation is fluid and precautions may change based on health organization and government guidance. And as new developments emerge, we will share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.